From aerial yoga to lunch in a local park, London Bridge has a range of activities from morning to night to help you achieve a better work-life balance.
Whether you're a morning person, enjoy taking a lunch break or prefer to do something fulfilling to end your day, the London Bridge Neighbourhood has plenty of activities on offer to create more you time. After all, a healthier workforce are happier and more productive.
- Plug in on your commute to clear your mind and calm your life with Michael Chaskalson's Mindfulness in Eight Weeks Audio. Download for free on Audioable from Amazon..
- Head to Rooney's Boxing Gym to fight your way to a fitter, stronger and more confident you on a 7.15am fitness class.
- Float into the day at Flying Fantastic Bankside with Ariel Stretch (Wednesdays at 7.45am) or Yoga (Fridays at 7.45am). If you have always dreamt of running away with the circus, try one of their adult workshops.
- Learn the art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu or burn off some morning steam with Warrior Circuits at Tokei Fitness Centre.
- Treat your team to breakfast with a view at aqua shard or TĪNG.
- Amble around White Cube Bermondsey and explore one of the many exhibitions at the gallery by acclaimed international artists.
- Go for a lunchtime massage or learn about nutritional therapy at The London Wellness Centre.
- Pamper yourself with a range of beauty treatments at The Bankside Health Club.
- Picnic in one of London Bridge's beautiful parks; St John's Churchyard or Potter's Field Park.
- Take a stroll through Borough Market and revel in the fresh ingredients, herbs and fruits on offer.
- Reach new heights with Yogasphere at The Office Group and unwind after a day at work. Look out for morning classes at The View from The Shard too.
- Paint, sculpt, draw or print with evening classes at The Art Academy.
- Take part in an Introduction to Italian Baking with Bread Ahead.
- Immerse yourself on set with Backyard Cinema, currently showing Tarantino's classic catalog.
- Take a climb at The Arch Climbing Wall in Bermondsey. There are lessons for beginners and once you have the hang of it you can climb till 10.30pm.
Need wellness to fit around your schedule? The following London Bridge health clubs have a range of classes and flexible gym opening times.
- Third Space More London SE1 2AP, annual and monthly memberships available
- Fitness First London Bridge Street SE1 9SG, open Monday-Friday, annual, four monthly and monthly memberships available.
- CrossFit Central London Arch 56/57 Ewer Street SE1 0NR, three monthly, monthly and pay as you go memberships available.
- The Bridge - Women Only Gym Southwark Bridge Road SE1 0NQ, annual, three monthly, monthly and loyalty memberships available.
- The Fitting Rooms Southwark Street SE1 1UN, pay as you go, ten block, twelve week focus and ultimate focus packages available on 1-on-1 or Shared PT sessions.
- Soho Gyms Borough Empire Square SE1 4NA, three monthly, one monthly, weekend only, weekly or daily memberships available.