This summer The Shard is debuting its first photography competition ‘#ShardPics’ with a prize for one lucky winner to win a 4 course meal for 2 at The Shard’s celebrated restaurant Hutong.
The #ShardPics competition is an opportunity to showcase and celebrate the striking and unique photography taken of The Shard, which has recently been voted one of the world's top 10 most beautiful buildings. So whether you’re a local, a Londoner, a traveller or simply a Shard fan, get creative and tag your best #ShardPics photo to @TheShardLondon for a chance to win.
How to enter
To enter simply post your best #ShardPics to @TheShardLondon on Instagram. The winning image will be judged on its creativity and originality.
· Entries must be of The Shard, as opposed to those striking views which we leave those shots up to our dear friends @Shardview.
· Each participant can only submit a maximum of two photo entries.
· Entries to be considered for the competition must have #ShardPics tagged.
· Competition is open to everyone excluding all Real Estate Management (UK) Limited staff.
· Photos must not have been entered for any other photography competition.
· Last entries must be posted by midnight on Wednesday 31st August.
· The competition will be judged by a selection of members from The Shard’s management team and the winner will be announced on Wednesday 7th September 2016.
A selection of inspirational #ShardPics, clockwise from left: @cazzapanda , @jasonbuckle4 , @svaughanesq , @bigorno_folio , @thornton_b
For more information on the competitions terms and conditions click here.