The Shard Launches its #ShardSunsets Cocktail Series
20 SEPTEMBER 2023The Shard
The Shard Launches its #ShardSunsets Cocktail Series, Combining The Best Skyline Views of Golden Hour in the Capital with World Class Mixology.
As sunset begins to draw in earlier, Londoners are invited to enjoy a pink-skied evening from the best place in the capital to catch a sunset: The Shard.
With a range of new and curated experiences available to delight in, there is something for everyone at The Shard across its five venues.
Throughout autumn, Londoners and tourists alike will be able to enjoy stunning skies for an extended period of time. Whether it's making the most of Thursday evenings with colleagues, celebrating milestones with friends or impressing a special someone; The Shard is the ultimate destination for sunset viewing and experiences.
The full list of #ShardSunsets experiences includes:
- Mirroring the captivating hues of a sunset, the brand new ‘Violet Sun’ cocktail available in Sky Lounge at Shangri-La The Shard, London is a refreshing and citrusy tipple made with Roku Japanese Gin, Yuzu Juice, Shiso Syrup and Violet Liqueur. Priced at £25.00, call or head online to book.
- Experience Sunset Hour at The View from The Shard from the UK’s tallest building, as you take in uninterrupted, panoramic views of London. Guests who book during Sunset Hour can enjoy a glass of champagne to savour while they take in the panoramic views. Priced from £28.00, booking is available online.
- Inspired by the breathtaking sunsets from Level 33 of The Shard is the ‘On the Horizon' cocktail at Hutong. This exquisite cocktail blends zesty citrus and herbal sweetness with the vibrant flavours of Aperol, mandarin, plum bitters, prosecco, and red currant. Priced at £19.00, call or head online to book.
- Perfect for enjoying with friends is the Sundown Menu at Oblix East. Groups can delight in a glass of champagne accompanied by a selection of their most popular bar snacks. Savour their padron peppers, truffle flatbread with pancetta & ricotta and tempura crab cakes with wasabi mayonnaise & salmon roe, whilst enjoying stunning sunsets. Priced at £49.00/person, call or head online to book.
- Capturing the golden hues of the setting sun reflected in your glass is the Shard of Sunset cocktail at Aqua Shard. An elegant and smooth blend of Berneroy VSOP, Noilly Pratt Dry Vermouth, apple cordial and verjus - this cocktail is perfect for savouring the early sunsets. Priced at £19.00, call or head online to book.
What’s more, guests who visit The Shard during sunset hours are encouraged to share their spectacular sunset snaps using #ShardSunsets for their chance to win a return sunset visit to The Shard venue of your choice. Full details of the competition are available here. All offers are subject to availability - please check with the venue when booking.