The Retail Arcade
The much needed retail environment aims to serve the needs of the community at London Bridge Neighbourhood.
Trading in The Retail Arcade:
- Concept Salon is a well-known, high-end fashion hair and beauty salon previously located at the Savoy hotel. With over three decades experience, the salon delivers their own brand of premium yet highly affordable style to clients.
- Design Studio is where Master Florist Simon Lyons and a few handpicked members of his team, create 'floral eye candy' for individual clients, or special events.
- are a multiple retailer offering both classic formal and casual British clothing and accessories for men and for women.
- The tricycle supplies the crème-de-la-crème of hot beverages and homemade cakes to commuters, visitors and fans of the founder, Rory Doyle the bicycling barista who vows to sell only the very best coffee available.
- Health and beauty multiple retailer provides beauty, health, perfume & skincare products at affordable prices.
- are an independently owned start-up business creating bite sized, luxury cupcakes in a variety of flavours. Each cupcake is light in calories at only 30-50 calories each, and a perfect way to spoil friends, family and colleagues on any day.
- offer currency exchange with the best rates on travel money with a policy to always have major currencies available in store. Travel money cards, money transfer and other services are also provided.
- Coffee Company are a worldwide high-quality whole bean coffee brand. They offer a variety of handcrafted beverages and accompanying food.
- are a London jewellers who offer an eclectic mix of jewellery for men, women and children in sterling silver, gold and hand woven Swarovski elements.
For retailers it represents a unique opportunity to take a substantial share of this valuable market, and to be ideally situated for the thousands of tourists and rail passengers who pass through London Bridge station each day – while for customers it will offer the chance to shop at a host of conveniently located outlets from highly desirable brands.
With floor-to-ceiling glazing throughout, the retail units - designed by The Shard architect Renzo Piano - provide highly visual showcases a range of sizing configurations that ensure each brand has its own bespoke space.
Comprising six retail units and nine kiosks offering more than 8,250 sq ft, The Retail Arcade sits directly on the pedestrian route between London Bridge underground station and the main entrances to The Shard and The News Building, where hundreds of affluent professionals including lawyers, journalists and accountants are based.